What items are returnable?
- Understandably, personalized (engraved) jewelry items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
- You have 14 days from the date you receive your order to make a return.
- We accept returns on full priced merchandise that has not been worn, altered, or washed. Please include a copy of your receipt with your return.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We do NOT offer exchanges. However, you can order the item again and send back the one you don't want.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item (s).
- All shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment within 5 business days from the date your return package arrives at our facility (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account).
- If you receive an item that is incorrect or damaged; please contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item.
- To start the returns process please click here.